19.6.15

Test Makeup


ve become a bit obsessed with this lipgloss lately. For me that is saying a lot since I'm much more into lipsticks and lipstains over glosses. That is until I tried the YSL Gloss Volupté in 202 Rose Jersey. This all started at lunch one day when I was with my good friend Taylor. After lunch she reapplied her lipgloss and it looked fabulous. She lent it to me and it was great. Rose Jersey is a lovely pinky nude that leaves a great natural looking wash of colour over your lips. The formula is what really sold me on this product. It's not sticky at all and the applicator is quite unique but puts the perfect amount of product on the lips. We were in Yorkville in Toronto so I took Taylor to the closest Sephora, compared colours and picked up Rose Jersey right away. I have been pairing this gloss with a mauve nude lipstick underneath, something like the Julianne's Nude from L'Oréal works perfectly. This is a lovely combo for the summer — it is so fuss free — so it's great if you are planning a picnic in the park for the weekend.



ve become a bit obsessed with this lipgloss lately. For me that is saying a lot since I'm much more into lipsticks and lipstains over glosses. That is until I tried the YSL Gloss Volupté in 202 Rose Jersey. This all started at lunch one day when I was with my good friend Taylor. After lunch she reapplied her lipgloss and it looked fabulous. She lent it to me and it was great. Rose Jersey is a lovely pinky nude that leaves a great natural looking wash of colour over your lips. The formula is what really sold me on this product. It's not sticky at all and the applicator is quite unique but puts the perfect amount of product on the lips. We were in Yorkville in Toronto so I took Taylor to the closest Sephora, compared colours and picked up Rose Jersey right away. I have been pairing this gloss with a mauve nude lipstick underneath, something like the Julianne's Nude from L'Oréal works perfectly. This is a lovely combo for the summer — it is so fuss free — so it's great if you are planning a picnic in the park for the weekend.
ve become a bit obsessed with this lipgloss lately. For me that is saying a lot since I'm much more into lipsticks and lipstains over glosses. That is until I tried the YSL Gloss Volupté in 202 Rose Jersey. This all started at lunch one day when I was with my good friend Taylor. After lunch she reapplied her lipgloss and it looked fabulous. She lent it to me and it was great. Rose Jersey is a lovely pinky nude that leaves a great natural looking wash of colour over your lips. The formula is what really sold me on this product. It's not sticky at all and the applicator is quite unique but puts the perfect amount of product on the lips. We were in Yorkville in Toronto so I took Taylor to the closest Sephora, compared colours and picked up Rose Jersey right away. I have been pairing this gloss with a mauve nude lipstick underneath, something like the Julianne's Nude from L'Oréal works perfectly. This is a lovely combo for the summer — it is so fuss free — so it's great if you are planning a picnic in the park for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment